Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! 02 Service and the lack of.

Good afternoon I was in the process of paying off my Device plan and getting a new phone. To my surprise 02 offer very little choice compared with what was available a year ago. Tried in vain to contact live chat but to know avail. (I take it they ar...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance claim come out of bank but been added to phone bill aswell

Paid for my o2 insurance claim £60 via telephone using bank card on 15th August and it came out of my bank on 23rd when, my claim was accepted. Now it has been added to my phone bill also. Called customer service who transfered me to insurance and be...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2Open was never applied

Hi, when I bought my phone about 3 months ago I rang to apply my o2open discount, i just checked now and it does not appear to have been applied to my phone. How would be best to get this applied to my phone now?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Surely this has to be a joke!

In short. I try and order a iPad two weeks ago online. Get asked for a £200 bond. I complain and get told it was a mistake. I order an iPhone 7 plus no problem no bond. I try again last week for the iPad get credit checked and accepted only to hit a ...

AJ1982 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online top up will not accept my phone number

I am trying to top up my phone from Canada. There is no direct dial from here so 4444 doesn't work - neither does the advice on the web for alternative dialling options. The online top up will not accept my UK mobile number although it is the one I a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Dongle

Hi,I'm a student and my home internet is unreliable and often very slow which makes it hard to complete work. I have discussed with my Mother getting better internet but it has always been met with hostility and I've finally decided to just find anot...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium Rate numbers

How do I block premium rate texts?! My daughter has been receiving them at a cost of £35 to me this month!!! I blocked one last month which seems to have appeared back!! Nothing appears to deter them!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data top up

Hello I have recently been advised that I have used my data allowance and need to top up. This has never happened before and I am puzzled. Phone is Galaxy A3 Any suggestions. Many thanks David

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky on demand downloads over 4g

I'm looking for advice on 02 mobile broadband service. I'm considering switching my broadband to mobile as I'm suffering from slow speeds on fixed line. I have a Huawei b315 hub and have been trying it out with a O2 3gb payg sim and achieving great s...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USA

I go to the US on October 3rd what do i have to do to my phone so that i can text home or phone. Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos