Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

I recently went to Gran Canaria. I have O2 travel included in my monthly contract, but while I was there I was unable to get an internet connection. This was the message I got. 'Could not activate mobile data network - you are not subscribed to a mob...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change email adress

Hello I have big problem. I need to change my email adress becouse i made mistake with my email when i try to register my mobile phone number . I need to log in to my acc but i can becouse you send all my login detail for wrong email.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card.

Note: please refer to an updated version of this guide in our How-to Guides section, here. If you want to use your O2 contract or PAYG phone with a SIM from another network, ie a local SIM when on holiday, you will need to release the network lock. I...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 92 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! My o2 online will not let me sign into my account

I have recently got a new laptop and my laptop will not let me access my account to check my bills. I have the app on my phone but it will not let me access my account online, I can get to the screen where it says "enter your mobile number" I do that...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Insurance bad service

Hi, So DPD collected my phone Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE on the 14/12/16 and I heard nothing since so I called them on 20/12 and they advised me itl be with me on Thursday 22nd, still nothing. I called them today and they said to me the S7 edge is not in...

Keplar vr headset

Does anyone else have the Keplar vr headset which comes as a free gift and the trigger button just won't do anything? There's no qr code to connect it to your phone!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance Claim Haven't Taken SIM Out

I've just had my phone collected to be sent off for an insurance claim I made. Unfortunately I've just realised that I have forgotten to take out my SIM card out of the phone before I gave it to the delivery man. I have tried to track my parecl but i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Making a claim on insurance

Hi everyone. I've never made a claim on mobile phone insurance before, but I was in an accident this morning on my bicycle on the way to work, and the back of my phone is now scratched and the camera lense cracked The phone still works, but doesn't l...

Itemised billing

I hope someone can help because when I phone cs they haven't a clue. When I phone or text my wife her number doesn't come up on my itemised bill but my number comes up on her bill. Does anyone know why

Brenolly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos