Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Where can I claim my free gift?!

I've recently ordered an iPad and can choose a free gift online. However I can only find the page that shows what the free gifts are, as the webpage listed has either been moved or deleted.Can anyone tell me where to find the page to claim my free gi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

So I ordered a I phone 7+ on the 26/11/16 bit I haven't got an email back letting me know when it's being delivered or what's happening with it; any help would be great thank you- Callum

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Mobile Data in Rome, Italy

I purchased an extra mobile data bolt-on for use when travelling in Rome last week, however when I connected to the only working network provider I WIND, I had no mobile data. I rebooted, changed the settings and even went through a lengthy chat with...

Resolved! Phone unlocked to over 18 web sites

I recently had to go in to an 02 store again to get them to unlock my phone to allow me to access 18 and over web sites, still can't get on to them, anybody got any help please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Student railcard offer (...or lack of)

Has anyone been able to get the free railcard that is supposed to be part of the student offer when getting a new refresh contract? The website (and salesman in the shop) said that once you have texted your Unidays code to activate the 20% airtime di...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT invoice

Hello everyone. Im trying to get my VAT invoices. I already googled that topic and I am aware that i need to request them by chat on o2 website. 3rd day im trying to switch chat ON. but it says that no agants are available at the moment. Do you know ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos