Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Email address is incorrect, can't sign in

Hi, im trying to sign into my account online as I registered over the phone with a member of staff however, my email address has been entered incorrectly and I can't verify my email address because of it; my orignal email address is kaneshaarnett**Pe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Offer of Free 500MB bolt on

I was on my 02 app on my mobile and i was given option on click on a pop up to access a 'free 500MB bolt on'. When I clicked it could not open the page, this option is no longer popping up. How can I access this offer?Lisa

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Insurance: your iPhone is on its way back to you

Hi all, I recently made an insurance claim on my iPhone as it has become damaged and requires repair or replacement. I understand 02 insure no longer repairs and only replaces and I have been verbally told over the phone the claim has been accepted a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free speaker with s7 edge

I tried to reddeem my free speaker offer after buying a s7 edge and the link on the leaflet (www.samsungpromotions.claims/O2-freespeaker) but it takes me to the below? https://www.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/deezer/product

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keep number / change number

Hello, I would like to keep my number from a network Three. filled twice a form more than a week ago. Unfortunately, so far I not gotten any response or contact from o2. whether someone is able to do something about that? if not, then thank and goitr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove phone's isurance

Hello, I would like youto remove insurance from my account. I already paid for my phone. So I don't need insurance anymore. Could you do that for me, please ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

S7 edge blue coral

Does anyone have any info on the galaxy s7 edge in blue coral and if/when it's coming to the UK??? I had a note 7 in the same colour and deperate to replace it with this on a contract .

• 64 replies
  • 0 kudos

new order

I placed an order for a new mobile and have received the legal documents voa email and an email containing my orser number does this mean i have been accepted. Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos