Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Beyond Belief No 2!

It is beyond belief that you have such total disregard for the value of your customer's time. I have been trying for months to get the account name changed. My husband died about a year ago and the account was in his name. I have already wasted the b...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beyond belief!

On Thursday 2nd February I went along to the o2 shop in The Mall, Stratford E15, to purchase an iPhone 7 plus. I didn't want a contract and I never order a new mobile on line via courier delivery - I like to be sure of what I'm getting. The assistant...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! rewards credit

hi can anyone help me i claimed my rewards for last quarter as extra credit but never recieved it. i phoned customer service but they werent helpfull. they informed me that id claimed them and wouldnt look to see if they had actually been recieved. A...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 incorrectly issued a default on my wife's credit file now impacting our remortgage.

02 have incorrectly issued a default on my wife's credit file which they admitted to and are taking a long time to clear the issue with Experian. This has now impacted our timescales to remortgage and find a bank who will take us. We are at risk of l...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 travel bolt on doesn't work

Hi, i have activated o2 travel bolt on for europe 6 hrs ago and now im outside the uk and my phone doesn't work (i am now connected to aiport wifi). Pls can anyone help, at the moment I have no way to communicate, unless on a wifi

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unwanted mail

which is best block the sender or bklock the domain i am an oap and very confused please help john

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer service

Is it just me that can't seem to get onto live chat or even through to right department when calling? Oh and then promptly cut off once "transferred". Urghhhhhh

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority

Ive been trying to use O2 Priority to buy Ed Sheeran tickets but the website is saying that my password is incorrect and wont let me onto the website. Can anyone please help?! I tried speaking to a Guru on the webchat but they have not been of any he...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my phone

ive just brought a new apple i phone 6 im putting my sim ccard in and it says theres no sim card in there ? i can make any calls which i need to do ASAP

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos