Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Using o2 travel in the Azores

I intended to get o2 travel as a bolt on as I am going to the Azores which are part of Portugal if somewhat distant from the mainland. I contacted o2 and was told that they were not included in o2 travel. However they also told me that I could only h...

Redwing64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Marketing

I would just like to make a complaint about the o2 More text service. I do not know when this service started, but over the last few months I have been receiving marketing offers regarding third parties. I NEVER sign up to these when joining a compan...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 priority code not sending

I've been trying to log in to O2 priority for a few days now, but every time I request an activation code to be sent, nothing comes through. I used O2 live chat to try and have it fixed but I was simply given a link to ticketmaster, which seems wrong...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery of new phone

Upgraded my phone tonight. Then advised later that it will be delivered tomorrow, while I'm at work!! Now can't get of anyone to ask about delivery to my workplace. Delivery company won't change delivery address for me.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New mast

O2 has become available recently in Harrold Bedfordshire. There is a village Facebook noticeboard and others have commented. Someone said there is a new Vodaphone mast. Is this a case of sharing. It hasn't appeared on opensignal. Com yet but one map ...

harroldian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking

A few weeks ago i asked for 02 to unlock my samsung galaxy A5. The request came through via email but I never did unlocked it. Now i can't find the email!!! Can they unlocked this again or resend the email?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repairs team

How long does 02 repairs take, its been "booked in" for 12 days already....No emails, no phonecalls, no messages, no updates. I had to speak to 02 on 11 occasions over the phone and in store 7 times regarding my iphone that wont turn on. Nothing was ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Play voucher

Hi, I puchased a fitbit charge 2 through o2 priority app at the beginning of December, I am still waiting for the google play voucher which was part of the offer, I was told in store that it would arrive avter the 30 day moneyback garantee had passed...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos