Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Add to current contract

Hi I have a monthly contract with 02 and i also have a contract with EE I am not happy with EE signal where I live, can I move my EE number as it is a work number over to 02 some how so that it runs along side my 02 phone, I pay £10 so the some kind ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! complaining

Why is it when you want to make a complaint to O2 the website links all take you around in circles and never to a point at whcih you can complain. This is clearly so the company can tell the ombudsman that they have very few complaints - The Ombudsma...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying phone on O2 website

Every time I try to buy an Alcatel 20.45 phone at £5.99 I am blocked at the purchase point by a stupid "Your details are invalid" when they clearly are valid. Any comments?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Accounts

My O2 account username is an email address that I do not use, and cannot be accessed as I have tried, however I want to change it to my current email address I am using but this email address has been registered to O2 from one of my previous phones I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Business

Hello, I have 4 contracts with O2 personal and wish to transfer one to business. A) would this be possible b) would I still be able to use a loyalty 20% on the tariff? Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection Manager on Mac OSX - El Capitan ?

I have a broadband dongle. Recently upgraded my operating system to Mac OS EL Capitan (OSX 10.11.6). Dongle connectivity stopped.Downloaded a copy of MOBILE CONNECT - which has Connection Manager and looks as though it is intended for Huwaei type don...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Phone Insurance

Hi I took out insurance on my phone on Friday 3rd and I want to now cancel it as I've added it to my home insurance Please advise? Have tried calling but wait is over 30 minutes!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

3g dongle not working

Hello, i have purchased a 3g dongle stick to do me until my new internet gets put in. However its not working its all installed correctly it has a constant red livht on and shows no signal on the connection manager. Its payg loaded with 3gig data ive...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to view my agreement - seems NOT feasible

I have Adobe Reader fully up to date on my PC. The nonsense website seems to demand that I download it, however. I try to do so, but the more intelligent Adobe tells me mine is fully up to date. So I cannot gain access to my agreement.Anybody else fo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos