Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

3 hours of trying...

Have been trying for 3 hours to get through on live chat to an advisor. This is following having received a new upgrade 10 days ago and there being an issue with the sim apparently. Phone just kept showing no service on screen.after speaking on live ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email

While trying to See my account at home, O2 requires me to confirm who I am by sending me an Email to my O2 Email address (****@o2.co.uk). I cannot set up an Email account in Outlook altough I have set one up as per o2 website instructions. Could you ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Forwarding

I have a new Huawei lite 8 2017 In the settings I have a strange number in call forwarding *44746----881 Ive missed the middle out, can anyone tell me what this number is and how i can delete it? Many thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking code

Hi... Can someone please advise me,i upgraded to a Galaxy S7 and want to unlock it,i went on my O2 and entered the IMEI and received the code but the phone is still locked,should i attempt to get another code or any other suggestions? Thanks in advan...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority App voucher code not working

I am trying to use my voucher from the Priority app to buy tickets with 50% discount. The Priority app says it is valid for another 18 days and 21 hours. When you put the voucher in, it says "This offer code is no longer valid. Please try and differe...

AAraujo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos