Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Contact for on line chat

I have been trying to get an on line chat about my recent bill, I have been waiting for an agent yesterday for 45 mins and logged out and for 4 hours today. Is anybody else experiencing difficulty in getting an on line chat?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family discount

Can anyone please help I have tried to apply my family discount but the message I get back is the numbers are not valid I have 4 devices with o2 I upgraded 2weeks ago I have tried on chat but they are useless just keep telling me to text the number h...

Kerri80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

sales - outbound team - customer service

I am writing to you to raise an issue about Mobile (Pay Monthly) at O2 on November 8th, 2017.spoke to eina on Wednesday she offered me Samsung galaxy note 8 for £38 a month £30 upfront unlimited text/minutes 10gb data was told i would receive on Frid...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is chat down?

I have been trying to get on chat since yesterday, just keeps saying checking for an available agent? Anyone else having this problem?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting O2 to O2

I'm a current pay monthly O2 customer, whose contract is nearing the end.I've found a good deal on O2, at a third party, online.I've heard , unlike other networks,O2 allows to port the number to the new O2 connection taken from third party.(ie O2 to ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos