Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Broken Screen iPhone 4 valued at £17 by O2 for recycling? Keep our Sony Vaio VGN-CS21S/Red Windows

Hi, Greetings and Happy New Year MMXVIII - 2018 A.D. Thank you for your e-mail O2, and for offering an O2 Themed Hoody. I already have a blue hoody, so I will just think of it as my O2 Hoody. So this is done. Thanks again for thinking of my, mid-wint...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

I can’t find my orders page. I’m worried about my iPad and can’t track it because I can’t find which courier it is.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ukmail latest delivery time?

Can someone tell me what time ukmail deliver up to? It says on manage my parcel that it's at the depot but due for delivery today. Missed the delivery on Friday as I had no message or email from them.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Magnetism & phones

I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend, who asked me the question, & I don't know the answerShe has a phone case in neoprene with a magnetic fastener Will this type of fastener affect the phone in any way?Sorry to ask a basic question ... but...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nano sim card

Hello I would like to request a Nano SIM card for my existing number with O2. I currently have a micro SIM on a Nokia 1020. I bought a new Sony Experia XA1 which uses a Nano sim card. I would like to keep my existing number and tariff. How do I reque...

Resolved! Disable TuGo enable WiFi

When Tugo stopped I removed the Tugo App from my phone and enabled Wi-fi calling. The Wi-fi calling doesn’t work. I contacted O2 guru who told me to reinstall Tugo so as to delete my account.Problem: Tugo is no longer available on the UK App Store (I...

WillTee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boostbox terrible signal at home

Afternoon, I have terrible mobile 3g voice signal at home and wonder if anyone knows if the O2 boostbox is available for consumers as yet? Or if there is an alternative product on the market that will work. Thanks

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos