Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

Good morning,I am expecting a new phone to be delivered today but the weather its really bad...Where can I find a number or someone that let me know if it will arrive today as scheduled?Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat option for hard of hearing

I need to talk to someone and I can't use the phone other than for text. What are the operating times for Live Chat?Is there an email address available if Live Chat is not on? Thanks for any replies.

davieGeez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charge to mobile

Hi allHas anyone had any issues with the iTunes monthly subscription? The one where you sign up and you get month 4 free?I received the codes for month one and two with not problem. This month they have taken the money and sent me a code. But this co...

Jazzydd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online Order Confusion

I bought an iphone 7 plus in rose gold last night, 22/02/2018 (just after 7.00pm). I recieved lots of emails and then the order was completed and I recieved the order completed pdf from the webpage, but no email confirmation. I have also recieved an ...

Sacentia by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 insurance for cracked screen on Samsung S7 Edge

Rang 02 insurance today, with a lot of checks on when and how, and changing of who I was talking to. I was told that my phone would be collected tomorrow by DPD. I was told that I would receive an email so that I could print out the postage label. Ho...

Pinklily by Level 1: Joiner
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Open Employer Code

So as of today the system for O2 open has been tweaked to try and reduce the abuse of the system.Yesterday I bought a new phone contract, and I discussed in store about applying a discount using O2 open. I was told to head to the website and put in t...

• 76 replies
  • 0 kudos

fake text message

Does anybody have problems with fake text messages, i.e off banks , ambulance chasers etc, that you can`t block or reply tobut only have web links.!! all help will be appreciated.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim cut off

Have been with 02 for donkeys years on a contract all ok ,so i took a pay as you go out (sim) i a old phone as a spare to put in the car ok.went to check its ok charged etc and its been cut off i had £10 on it so what the !!!!!!!!!! where is my £10 g...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos