Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number

Hello, I was wondering how I can use my original mobile number with my new phone that will be arriving tomorrow? As my old phone is broke I also can’t use that number so I can’t log into my o2 account.

Holl29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

Hello, Im currently travelling and need a local sim card for a few months before I return home. How do I unlock my phone?Thanks

ld711 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Way too long to get replacement iphone x

So I put in an insurance claim for a smashed screen two weeks ago. Fantastic telephone service. Talked through what happened and no problem...was told the courier would bring the replacement and collect the damaged phone two days later Then told the ...

REID by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OLD PHONE

HELLO. YESTERDAY I UPGRADE MY PHONE AND GOT NEW PHONE. HOW CAN I UNLOCK OLD PHONE???

IVETIKO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling...

WiFi calling worked for first day on my galaxy S8 now icon has disappeared and no longer allows calls? Still switched on on account and phone... what's going on!?

Redbeard by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reporting suspicious activity

Hi, I had a call from a number yesterday that I don't recognise. I noticed this morning that my phone sent a text after this number called - "I'm on my way." I never sent this text. All I can imagine is that an app on my phone has perhaps done this. ...

2nick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calls

I am in Greece but unable to ring any of my contacts. I keep getting a Greek woman telling me that the number either doesn't exist and to ring some international directories number.

DoKtoR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 vouchers

Hi, normally I use O2 vouchers monthly to limit what I spend on the App Store, this hasn't accepted any email addresses as being real since last week though

mehmehmeh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos