Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Smart watch

Hi i am thinking of getting a smart watch. But it says you need a sim card to use the features work properly. Can you get them anywhere? Thanks

woody72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Click and collect for an accessory order

Hi, I placed an order for an accessory on Wednesday and chose the click and collect option. I received a text the next day from UKmail that says delivery is to be made that morning. I have checked tracking and it has been delivered and signed for but...

mug51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free gift with contract

hi i took out a device plan on 9th june for an samsung s9 plus and was told i would be getting a tab A with the deal. now i know there is a 14 / 40 day wait but my question is do we get notified when this is happening as on my account it does not sho...

neosin87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-fi/4G calling - HTC U11

I am trying to set up my HTC U11 for wi-fi/4G calling and am having some issues - wonder if anyone can help? I have activated the wi-fi/4G calling via 'My O2', which shows as completed successfully. However, when I go into my telephone (HTC U11) foll...

Resolved! O2 Open: Not getting the validation email

Hi, I'm trying to register on O2 open but I'm not receiving the validation email (and I've already checked that it isn't in a spam folder or something). I've tried both variants of our email domain at work and clicked the resend link a few dozen time...

danpaul88 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim dongle

I have a new car, which has a wlan network, and i can get it working by tethering my phone. However, VW have a car stick to connect via a USB port, i was wondering can i get a sim to share my data which i could fit to the dongle! If that makes sense....

Blackhog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling App

I just got a new phone through Mobile Phones Direct on a contract. I have discovered that the phone doesnt have O2 firmware so I can't use the Calling App. Does anyone know if I can get the O2 firmware installed or when the app will be available to t...

JJM4672 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 like new phone does not match imei labels

tho i know the fix for it, go in to an o2 to and have them treat me like i replaced the stickers or something, for 10 mins or longer than finally, either exchange the phone or refund for it just to let everyone know *who gives a damn anyways, and wit...

m4rtin66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos