Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! lost my sim card

I'd lost my sim card, and want to have a new one with same phone number, what should I do?O2 delivers a new sim card to the home adress I left?

Paypal texts not arriving

Recently my PayPal second authorisation texts have not been coming through, I've been in touch with PayPal who advised me to try to reactive the function but after doing this the texts still do not come through. Anyone encountered similar and know a ...

kkyarrick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! balance web

Hi, I pay by DD so on my statement it shows O2 DD. Ive noticed several O2 charges on bank statement saying Balance Web. What is this ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro

Can’t access my data in France on my iPad why?

Ann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

I had a phone call two weeks ago to join up on a £20 per month deal they sent me a sim card out but sent it back tuesday afternoon due to not whating it but you still took money from my bank account i've informed bank to cancel direct debit

Resolved! Unlocking an O2 phone

Hello. I'm trying to unlock my iPhone 5s, I've activated a new o2 sim, and I've made two calls. The support replied to me with this email "....has not been used on our network with the MPNprovided, so it will not be possible to unlatch it."I'm in Ita...

Vincenzo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery Nightmare

to cut a long frustrating story short 2 days ago decided to upgrade to a new samsung phone 02 were great at sorting that.the nightmare has started on delivery of said phone was supposed to be next day delivery.2 days later i`m still waiting and just ...

Resolved! Ferdamia investment

Does anyone know the text number for ferdamia investment, cause I have been subscribed to it unknowingly and can’t seem to get rid of it. Tried phoning O2 they won’t do anything and I don’t have the number to stop it any more It looks like you landed...

Fater1992 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Snack Games

I have recently looked at my bill and have 2 charges of 2.99 for snack games. I haven't signed up to any games, I need some advice on how to get these charges stopped before I lose any more money.

Resolved! How do I make a complaint about poor customer service?

I am stunned to discover how difficult it is to make a complaint about very poor customer service received from O2 guru! I had made an appointment with one of the gurus to call me about a persistent problem today at 3pm. I waited for about 10 minutes...

SharonT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos