Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Order in store question

I'm not sure if there's a topic on this but is it possible to go into an O2 store and ask them to, if they don't they the phone in stock, to order in the phone without me paying for it like online?

Resolved! Free tablet when upgrading to s9+

So 5 weeks ago i got the s9+ with the netflix and tablet deal.5 weeks later i had to go into the store to get the netflix sorted. The girl who was chatting on whats app while "helping me" did get the netflix sorted than walked off saying thr tablet w...

Gemmafawn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ring time .. again

There have been threads on the subject of extending ring-out time before drop to voicemail, which I have followed to the letter (number?) with no success .. I have an Android Nokia on monthly payment which drops to voicemail after 10 seconds (listeni...

disco-kid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No one at O2 can resolve my issue

I inadvertently input an incorrect mobile number when ordering accessory from O2 shop online. and now I wanted to change my details and it is doing a security check and sending a code to an number which I had put in incorredctly. No one at o2 seem to...

Prav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone unlocking

I am trying to change providers. My O2 account terminated on 14th August and I then discovered my phone was locked to O2. I spoke to O2 on 14th and they assured me that my phone would be unlocked within 72 hours. My phone is still locked 5 days later...

Daisy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number transfer

Hello I am a new customer transferring from TalkTalk keeping my number. I have set up an account and I have provided a PAC number etc. I received new sim 1st August and told it would activate 6pm next day. This hasn't happened. I would appreciate any...

TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone 7

I just switched from O2 to EE. My contract with O2 was deactivates within 3 days. I put in the EE SIM card and it didn't work since the phone is locked. No-one told me that the iPhone needs to be unlocked. Called O2 Customer Service who explained tha...

RR99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G/Wi-Fi calling on O2

Have new S9+ on O2 network, bought thru Carphone Warehouse, but phone does not have O2 firmware. Can I have firmware modified to enable 4G/Wi-Fi calling?

paul1675 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending SMS texts via O2 website?

I had heard that you could send SMS texts to mobile phones using the www.o2.co.uk website but I cannot work it out how to do this. There is supposed to be a "send a free text message" link, but can't find it. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I am s...

LJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos