Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Credit File Refferals

I have today applied for a mortgage and unfortunately got declined. This was due to O2 logging a default against me for £12. The default was paid back in June 2018 but the defaukt is still showing on my credit score. O2 customer services have confirm...

Trevor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Resolve my credit file

I need my credit file to be resolved as i have paid off the outstanding debts for a year now and sent mails to creditfilereferrals@o2.com concerning this issue but i am yet to receive the reply or resolved problem.Thank you

Chika by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ways to Pay guide(s) amended

Just for info I have amended the guide above.I have also split them into two separate guides ie Contract and PAYG The PAYG Guide now includes Top up via the My O2 app https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-Pay-Your-Bill-Contract/ba-p/1014...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! still not recieved community reward

i have been waiting over 3 weeks and it has still not been applied. a week ago i was told it would be applied shortly but i still dont have it 8 days later. it should not take a month for something so simple.

LukeR by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help

I don’t live in england. I pay to close my account but it looks that I own them a bill . I send them money online but their bank didn’t accept yet . Should I call them ? But the thing is that I don’t remember my information of the old account just th...

stephanie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take Open

I have supplied my pay slip and all other detail last week. I was told it might take 3 days to get the discount applied. But it has now been more than 7 days

Pinklily by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am having difficulty getting a response from O2 about a credit rating issue related to misfiling

I rang O2 on July 4th having been asked to call them by a credit rating agencythey gave me an email to send info through to and i have heard nothing since them despite chasingi rang customer servcies today and they have now said make contact with the...