Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Re: SMS divert

Hi, I have no mobile signal where I live, will I still get text messages via the 02 ask app, I've just downloaded it. Many thanks Mary

maryw1960 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal Hotspot

I have 30gb data on my phone and want to use my hotspot for my computer, am I limited to a certain amount of data or could I use all of my 30gb on the hotspot? Currently waiting for internet in new office

Resolved! Phone automatically dialled someone

My phone automatically dialled back a missed call without me touching my phone. It was in my bag. The number is not known to me and was in Aberzijan. It’s not appearing on my bill but worried about it being a scam.

SD86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix verification code

Can anyone help I bought a Huawei 4g hotspot on 26th July... when I got it the guy in shop said I would receive a email within 2 weeks to get my 6 months free Netflix! Well having looked at my Huawei device it says I have 9+ messages so now I’m think...

Lillylou15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal Failure

I have just called o2 and was told they have had thousands of calls i cant make or receive calls

TIGERDAD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos