Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 26 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take Open

I have supplied my pay slip and all other detail last week. I was told it might take 3 days to get the discount applied. But it has now been more than 7 days

Pinklily by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am having difficulty getting a response from O2 about a credit rating issue related to misfiling

I rang O2 on July 4th having been asked to call them by a credit rating agencythey gave me an email to send info through to and i have heard nothing since them despite chasingi rang customer servcies today and they have now said make contact with the...

Resolved! Discount

I am wondering, if I work at JD sports do I get discount as I have been told by my supervisor that I do?

discount by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how long to unlock an O2 iphone?

I have been trying to unlock my iphone but the o2 app show the wrong phone. It's been nearly 3 weeks now but o2 said it would take 5 days. what is going on or is this normal for o2?

sydtoon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! missing community reward

2 weeks ago i recieved an email saying i have got a community reward. i followed all the instructions in the email but i never got the reward applied to my account. how can i get the reward applied to my account.

LukeR by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

I was sent the code to unlock my new phone, but I have blocked it and need the PUK code, can someone please send it to me. Thanks. Liz.

Liz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! parcel track

hi i just want to know when is gonna be delivered my item its like dispatched at 14 sept 2018 today and i want to know what time is gonna be delivered

marwell04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone on US network

Does anyone know if I can buy an iPhone in US which is locked to a US. Network and have it unlocked? I have been trying to get on live chat and guru for over an hour but can't get anyone to speak to . I am on a monthly contract. Thanks

Parklea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos