Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Recommendations wireless charger

Hi - looking for recommendations for a reasonably priced wireless charger for iPhone XR ! Think it’s a minefield as when I look on amazon there are a gazillion - don’t want to get sth so cheap that it frys my new phone - also confused as most of them...

Blancey by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mast

Getting slow 4g speed in Wn5 areaBeen looking at service web site says mast issue not working in areaThis as been a while now is anybody fixing the issue

Maclee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I received a text that I got charged £4.50 for gif stickers - i didn't opt in for this service

Hi, I would like some help with this please. I just got a message that I subscribed for a service providing gif stickers for £4.50 a week. I was browsing on the internet and visited a site when suddenly windows popped up and then instantly got this t...

chriskal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel inclusive zone

Hi allCurrently in Florida USA. Really confused about the travel inclusive zone. I have the correct tariff. 15gb per month and got the contract in August. Even checked my O2 and it says I have it.What I don't understand is how to use it. Do I just tu...

Resolved! roaming in montenegro

traveling to montenegro there is conflicting info on website, at some places it says it does include o2 travel @ £4.99 a day with 120 min 120 sms and data and in other places it says £1.50 a min and £120 for data 200 mb so what is correct??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 mobile broadband trouble

My mobile internet hasn't been working properly for the past two days and it is getting quite frustrating. I was wondering if anyone else has been having the same issue?

Cami by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming not working in Switzerland

In Switzerland and roaming is not working on my android device. I have just also been to Germany and France where it worked perfectly, but not here. Have already tried changing the APN to mobile.o2.co.uk and turned off 4G with no luck, any suggestion...

Terter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor customer service

So from the begin.My contract with O2 was about to end in September. I`ve been in shop to extend it but i wasn`t satisfied of provided offer so decided to do not extend the contract. Store assisant told me that I`ve to do that by Customer Service. I`...

Someone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos