Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Huawei tablet redemption

Hi first post quick question about the huawei redemption offerI bought a huawei p20 pro works. One month contract yesterday for a present for my sonNow I don’t need the airtime contract as my already as a sim only dealI know I can’t claim the tablet ...

Ginnza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints

I've raised an online complaint that hasn't been acknowledged, has this happened to anyone else?

Vi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix - 6 months free offer

Tried to redeem Netflix offer but unable to because Netflix account set up (Oct’18) with email address instead of Tel. No. so O2 link to get offer doesn’t work.Help!!!!

Gemini by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

WHATS APP

Looking to buy a new phone am on 02 PAYG . I have a nokia 106 I now want a phone to use whats app but al under a £100.00 and very easy to use. thanks

Neil60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! micra sim card

Hi, I need a micra sim card to go in my watch which is the same number as my phone?

al1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos