Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 Preventing Tado V3+ App Upgrade

Being told that because the Tado Thermostat was bought from O2 that we cannot upgrade the Google Play/iOS app to V3+ by paying £20 . Anyone else have that issue?From Tado SupportThe reason you cannot see the upgrade button is that you either purchase...

Will197 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken Data

From this morning my data has turned itself off and has not come back on, I gave turned it off and on to no results, turned my phone off and on to no results and also reset my settings to no result

Abbie2001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal trouble

Since the day before the whole o2 network went down I've been having problems with signal. I used to get full signal inside and outside my house, now I'm lucky if I get one bar most of the time. I have checked on the site and it says everything is wo...

KittKat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Card Payment Not Going Through

I’ve just ordered a new contract for an iPhone x processed it all over the phone but when I go to make a payment using my card it declines.. I have funds, I’ve checked my bank haven’t put a block on it.. I’ve just used my card to purchase an item off...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up rewards

I have recently transferred from pay as you go to pay monthly, will I lose my saved rewards from previous pay as you go top ups?

Carjamder by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei Pro tablet

Hello can you please help I've either lost or not received a voucher for my free tablet I've checked the box and it's not there and the bag the phone came in has been thrown away, i just thought it would come at 30 days I never knew about a voucher w...

o2 delivery times

Hi, I was planning to purchase Airpods for Christmas online however the delivery times say that it will take more than 6 weeks. I can understand delivery to my house taking 6 weeks but I do not understand why it takes 6 weeks to collect from store.

Aslan3172 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mast issue

Postcode TN254BN, is there an issue? I dont seem to be recieving any calls or messages whilst in work location.

Sfarris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos