Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Moving home outstanding payment appears

Hi there. I have moved to my new address a year ago. And I have received a call from the Debt Collectors now regarding my debt to O2. I have checked my account and there are no debts outstanding or anything like this. Will you help me to resolve this...

valwizard by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! thieves

im abroad and i use a local phone but ive been chared 4.99 a day and i cannot stop it

clive4me by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free tile

My free tile arrived and before any pairing the the tile will not play it’s initial start up, nor will it be recognised on the phone .I assume this is a faulty , so wild I be entitled to another , or could anyone offer any other advice.Thanks

Tile by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 online help

why can i not speak with anyone online? i have been trying for weeks but always says that we are waiting to see if we have an available agent. does no one work on this department anymore?

padbhoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Huawei tablet

Hi, I'm trying to claim my free Huawei tablet but I can't submit my form because some problem with server. It's giving me message : Please quote code AJ-220What should I do?

Kaya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei redemption

Hi all wondering if you can help i claimed the media tab a few days ago but havnt recieved any sort of communication about this. Is that right or do i need to contact support

Emma2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I was trying to buy a phone online but didint proceed with it i decided to go to the o2 store and buy it there. (I havet bought it yet) but i was still billed 80£ off of my accaunt for trying to buy it online.

SandraZa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos