Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat ‘Give us a moment’

Why is Live Chat not available? I’ve been trying for more than 24hours. Am using an iPhone so don’t have the option of using another browser. And it worked fine for me on Saturday... getting very fed up

Mayzie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Chat not working?!?

I have been trying for the last 24 hours to use the 02 chat function both on the PC and from the O2 app on my phone. All it says is please wait we are checking for an available agent. However, this never changes. When do you expect this function to b...

Koi72169 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei tablet redemption

Hi, I bought a Huawei P20 Pro on 1st of December of 2018, I don’t know how I can redeem my free tablet, on the O2 store don’t help me to much, the time is running out and I see myself without it, thanks

Manuliver by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Husband being able to access his details!

Hi, in 1998, my husband and I bought matching phones with consecutive numbers. Both accounts were made in my name. However, I'm working abroad for a year or so and he's now stuck in Uk with several issues and needs to be able to access his account - ...

Karin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! netflix

how do i redeem my netflix. my 6 months is up on 12th January and i took another contract with o2 and i should have another 6months now how do i activate that

gaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is web chat unavailable?

I have been trying to start a webchat with o2 since Christmas but every time I log on, there is a banner saying, "Give us a momentWe're just checking to see if there's an available agent." Is web chat offline or am I missing something?

shentjdp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone delivery

hi please can someone tell me how to get in touch with o2 as i have a phone coming and there are supposed to ring me but my old phone is now broken.

deano by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos