Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Card not going through

So I went to purchase some accessories with a unidays discount code and every time I enter in my payment and press “Continue to next step” the page will just refresh again. On the top of the page it’ll say something like “please check page for follow...

Fung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix free 6 months offer

Have been trying to activate my free netflix for over nearly 7 weeks since I got a new upgrade and eveytime it says there is a error then I try again and it says I am not ellegable for the offerSo can someone sort this out for me as these offers are ...

Resolved! order

hello,I've ordered a phone online. I would like to know if my order is ready to collect. My order number is ms-311625532

Resolved! Have I had a scam text

Hi there, has anybody had a text like the one I got today:Hi GrahamThis is David Lawrie.Remember me? The guy that took you to Fort William?You owe my mum £55.She phoned, you hung up on her.I've been at your grans house, spoke to your dad. This is not...

Souny82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where to complain about O2 Recycle?

Sent my phone to O2 Recycle. They said I hadn’t disabled the Cloud and there was LCD damage, so they would only give me about 10% of the amount originally offered. I had disabled cloud and the screen was absolutely fine, so I emailed back stating thi...

Blue60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AKG Heaphones "Proof of purchase receipt"

Hi, I know the promotional period for the free AKG headphones is due to start soon and I've just been checking how to claim these and it all makes sense except the "Proof of purchase receipt". Does anyone know what document this is? I have recieved m...

Mick_Finn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos