Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Issue with o2 referrals

Hello.I have bought a phone online through a 3rd party and it’s on an o2 network sim. What should have been a straight forward transaction, is now becoming a annoying.I have been informed by the 3rd party that I need to contact o2 referrals because m...

Mr-Gates by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling 02

Hello, I would like to cancel my o2 plan. I cant call right now so could I please cancel by email? Thankyou

Paddycat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2nd mobile phone

Can I buy a second phone and add it to my existing contract? I dropped my other phone down a carpark staircase and did not have insurance. Thanks

Resolved! O2 Recycle Price promise

Have just done a Recycle of a old Samsung Tab pro S with keyboard and O2 offred £90 so went ahead with it however I just notiched that Mazuma will give my £125 ( https://www.mazumamobile.com/sell-my-mobile/samsung/tablets/galaxy-tab-pro-s-lte-with-ke...

Baz by Level 4: Observant
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung cloud storage

Hi, I've read a few bits but they're all at least 2 years old now on how to get more samsung cloud storage rather than the free 15gb,It seems to be that if you are an o2 customer you can't upgrade as they're is something built in the actual phone tha...

Hagueyno1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 car insurance

I am currently out of the country until end of March and my car insurance expires on the 20th February 2019, I will not be renewing and also need a email copy of my NCD proof for my new insurer. It is not possible to phone from where I am as it is ve...

DawnPeck by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking my replacement phone

I had my phone stolen and my insurance are sending my new one. How do i track it? I have blocked my number how do i find my saved backed up information online.? Thank You

Resolved! Family Plan

Has anyone ever been able to use the Family Plan promotion that O2 is advertising? I went on it and at first it was going to charge me the entire year in one lump sum and then it was simply going to change my tariff even though I just wanted to add a...

Nicholas2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! netflix

Hello,When I first purchased my phone number the lady told me I get netlfix for 6 months because I paid for the 5000 texts and calls and 20 GB, but here it is telling me the opposite. I don't understand.Thank you,Serene

hi-ok by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos