Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

This is very quick and not a question. Please change the spelling of my first name to the correct spelling. Thank you

Dianne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S10 delivery

Does anyone know if the Samsung Galaxy S10 will be delivered on the 8th March? Have preordered 2 and cant find any information to clarify....thanks

Matthart90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 57 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail not working on wifi only - only when mobile data is turned on

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I have been with O2 for years. Currently using an iphone 8. For a while now my 'you have a new voicemail' notifications no longer come through when I'm on wifi. They only come through if I have mobile data turned ...

MrsONo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 202202

I know that ''202'' is an O2 Customer Service nr but I got a message from 202202Is it an O2 nr as well?I cant find it anywhere.

Madeleine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos