Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 more

Hi why the hell can't I find the o2 more web page because I looked on google and the o2 website but just can't find it?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot Eject dvd Out Of Laptop

I wish to get out of media slot my dvd of series 1 Game of ThronesI have tried all I know & am all but wrecking the slot Any help would would be appreciated Thank You WispaRed7

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family plan

Iaboit 2 weeks ago I got a new phone for my son with the family plan but on the first bill it hasn’t taken the discount off. Does it take a while to set up and will it be back dated or should it be done straight away?

Jodie1708 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Goes straight to voicemail

I have a samsung 2017, my husband tells me he has called me at certain times and it’s gone straight to voice mail, it shows no missed phone calls whatsoever, how/why is this happening. It happened this morning, the first I knew I’d been called was th...

Lizzylavz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered a phone

I ordered a phone which should be delivered by tomorrow as i bought it with mobiles.co.uk and i would like to keep the same number that i have on my previous phone but i am unsure on how to do this i have my pac number but dont know what to do

Georgia_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

S10 offers

Why do a offer the started last week in my local o2 shop and they have not had the stock sent to do the offer so. Carnt take the offer till stock comes I think from a 45 bill a month to 85 and no look time to move

Frank1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email for O2

I recently spoke with O2 and they say they need me to send a document over by email and there's no address to send it to?

Resolved! Crime

I was cheated!!! I did not own that phone, a Hungarian guy helped me to take the contract and he promised me that I can keep the phone but he stile it, my name is [Removed], I have proof, I was left 60 miles from home with no money, nothing, he just ...

Paulhulub by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos