Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Wifi on the Underground

I have recently obtained a new iPhone and when I try to connect to WiFi on the underground an error message says I need to register to O2 WiFi and that a text is on its way with details.I never receive a text, also I could use the WiFi on the undergr...

Resolved! O2 ruined my life

Someone with similar as my name and some other address purchased from O2 a year ago. He did not pay. O2 referred to Lowell who linked that address to my credit report. Now when my Mortgage was refused just bec of linked address I found out about the ...

Gerry1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Finding hotspots

Can you explain how I find O2 hotspots please. I can find plenty of info on connecting but nothing on how to locate them.Thanks

Tups by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damaged Samsung S8+

Just broke my phone, the screen and back is cracked and keep getting random touches which is making this an nightmare to compose.I have O2 insurance, which I will call tomorrow.When I upgraded 17 months ago in the O2 shop they offered a free screen r...

Mockit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim activation problem

I recently bought a new phone that needed a nano sim. So I went to my local 02 shop to get it and the assistant did the swap process for me. Told me to wait 24 hours for activation.4 days later, old sim was still active and no service on new phone. T...

Hexus13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Expired discount code

Hi all, I've been trying to add a discount code on o2 open, it keeps saying it's expired. Called customer services, they don't know how to fix it. Anyone else had this problem?

Lez21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g problems

Hi.I have a Huawei P20 Pro and over the last few weeks my 4g has got really slow. If I switch to 2g/3g I get H+ and it's much faster, I switch back to 4g and it's back to being unusable.Ive tried restarting, reset network settings, set a new APN and ...

Sacul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uk mail delivery

had a upgrade booked today was meant to be delivered this afternoon took afternoon off from work stayed paided for delivering in the afternoon , no luck and then to find out could be other 2 days when i phoned O2 , and to top that the phone case and ...

thruxton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

order a new phone monthly plan

Hi i want to order a new phone for monthly plan ..but after its finish the security bank i got this message on the web o2 .." Unable to continueYour order can't be completed.As well as our credit scoring system, we use business policies to check all ...

Mars by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 more

Hi why the hell can't I find the o2 more web page because I looked on google and the o2 website but just can't find it?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos