Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Outrageous charges

Hello everyone,I recently was in holiday in Turkey. As soon as I landed and I received the text with the charges for roaming I turned my phone back on Airplane mode and now I found out I have to pay for an extra charge of £35 for data used abroad. Ho...

Roa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UK Voicemail message - ringtones abroad

Hi there,Due to business purposes, I don't want a couple of clients to know I'm abroad while working on a deal. I think that if I put my iPhone on 'Do Not Disturb' it'll place any calls straight to voicemail avoiding a foreign dialling tone to be hea...

Yaldi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 drive

i wish to pay an instalment. my smartphone was stolen so i need to change contact number too

tp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need help

I need help I'm receiving texts from NHS and other things and my account is also under the name Stewart I've reported it and apparently it's only my name. My mum wants to terminate my contract if it continues

Haz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Is there any way I could get a PAC code in a written form? I have phoned the O2 and got my PAC number but when I enter it to other network it says the code is invalid. This way Im thinking i might be misunderstanding the number voicemail is saying an...

dawid123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IVA

I had my IVA application accepted today and o2 was listed as one of my creditors. I’m confused regarding the next step of my monthly mobile contracts, do I keep using the sim as normal and just pay monthly for the tariff, or will the sim get cut off ...

Mikbrown94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim unlock

Im wanting to unlock my sim to any network, i have got the puk code to do it but im unsure where i need to type it in to be able to unlock the sim card. Can any one help?

Resolved! Extra charges to phone bill

I pay my sons phone bill but he has been buing google play and microsoft programs. I would like to bar him from doing this as the bill are getting to high. Also premium texts I want barred. How do I go about this.Lyn

Lyn1955 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos