Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Dial prefixes whilst roaming

In the old days when roaming in Spain, if you dialled a number eg 971 123456 it connected locally. You had to dial +44 20 8989 5000 rather than 020 8989 5000 if you wanted to call the UK.For the past few years the behaviour is reversed which is very ...

Andrew4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

I am being called five or six times a day from customer survey people they just won't stop also getting a credit card company asking me to verifie my new credit card a card I don't have they are asking for pin numbers and leaving voice mails. After a...

Resolved! Tablet promo with huawei p30 purchases

Hi,I've just got the p30 and when I can claim the free tablet one of the things needed is proof of purchase. Which document do they need? I can only think of the mile long receipt they give you in the shop.Thanks

willi10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 won't refund me my money

O2 won't refund me my money. I bought a faulty phone from them for £119, sent it back in the same week, was promised a refund within 3 days, every 3 days I get fobbed off another 3 or 5 days, its now a month later and still no refund!!

Rachieroo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy buds order: item out of stock

I've recently ordered the galaxy buds and a day later I recieved this text message: "O2: Thanks for your order your accessory item is out of stock. We'll text you again as soon as we have a delivery date." I know it says "as soon as we have a deliver...

ji192 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Voicemail divert short codes

My phone only rang for around 15 seconds before Voicemail kicked in.I've now solved this by using a short code.I thought I would share the full list and see if anyone else may find these usefulUnanswered: **61*901*11*30#The last 30 can be changed bet...

Resolved! Data roaming abroad

Hi O2Do you know how I can use data in Europe, because my data worked fine in the UK, but when I arrived in France it doesn’t work.Thanks,Kieran

Kieran13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos