Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Help please.

Does anyone know if I leave o2 and stop using my phone can I still keep my account so I can log in and help out in this community and if I can keep my account to use to help in the community and when the reward comes our evey month will I be to have ...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network issues and dead zones in Norwich

For the longest time there have been some known dead zones in Norwich which everyone on O2 that I've spoken to know about. The biggest and one with the most impact is in the city centre itself. However, recently I've started noticing more dead zones,...

Shrutium by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 15 digit phone number - scam?

Hi there,I received a phone call earlier, but wasn't able to answer. Whoever tried to call did not leave any message. I am very surprised by the phone number, as I've never seen any like this.Can you tell me if this would be scam or not? I don't want...

Limbus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S10 WiFi calling

I’m about to be given an s10 from work that is unlocked. I currently have an O2 sim only contract so was going to put the sim in from this.Does anyone know if the WiFi calling will work? I’ve read lots of different things online and can’t seem to fin...

an-other by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Live chat taking VERY long.

I've just waited for some time, with the question... "Hi, I've just bought a new phone - a Samsung Galaxy S9+ but it only takes a nanoSIM card (as well as a microSD card). I would like to keep my mobile phone number, but I will need the supply of a n...

Sim only for the usa

Hi iam off to America in aug I have a SIM card only contract with your company and my two children are in my contract I need to up grade my phone so we can use our phones when we are in America ie I need to call my kids in the USA need to check my em...

Michelina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos