Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

WIFI Calling option not available for Samsung S10

Hi all got a new s10 about a month ago, I have activated wifi calling on my account and was working fine. It has just stopped working randomly at some point and the option is now removed. I've reset the network settings and restarted the phone withou...

AndreeaC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone

Hello. I have a nokia phone and pay O2 approx £10 monthly.My grandson intends giving me his old smartphone.You sent me the PAC so will change over when he gets his new phone.My daughter will pay for my use of the smart phone via her own provider.Is t...

Resolved! Change new Device

I recently upgraded my phone and chose to try out the Samsung Galaxy X10. Currently not really enjoying the device and would like to swap it for another. I want to keep my new contract but just want to change the phone I have. How would I go about th...

Matthew3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scam calls

Hi, yesterday I received 2 calls from Botswana, call lasted for approx 4 seconds then rang off. today I received 8 calls from Guinea, call lasted for approx 4 seconds then rang off. These are scam calls and/or telemarketing calls. I have blocked the ...

Nigel68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Hi I am going on a cruise what are the charges for mobiles using the internet

Linda_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

224 Guinea calls

I started getting these calls yesterday evening and now have had over 50 different numbers calling me. I am now stressed aboht this, I've only just got this number aswel so don't really want to change it.I have reported this to o2, Help!!

mejulie84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Says no service

Can anyone help me with what to do if my phone's saying it has no service when I'm in an area that usually has service I've tried restarting my phone but its not working