Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Cancelling extras

Just redeemed my amazon video as an extra with my new SIM but decided I’d rather have Disney+. Have now accidentally deleted my extra completely and now I have neither. Any idea if I can get it back anyway? I can’t get hold of any O2 gurus

Aj2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Redeeming o2 extras

So I purchased the Disney+ extra for Pay Monthly customers and I redeemed it and verified my email on the Disney+ app. But when I go to My o2 extras, it says I haven’t redeemed it and need to. I click redeem now, and it says that I have already redee...

Maya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting o2 when i have no access to a phone....

I have lost phone. Unable to contact to report lost. I have replacement phone and sim, same number.... all set up....BUT....I cannot 'sim swap' as cannot send text from new phone and do not have access to old phone to send text from there. HELP pleas...

Lost by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading on My02

If I ugrade on the app from pay monthly contract to SIM only, will it automatically cancel my old contract? Concerned it will continue charging me for my contract that has ended in Feb.

Aj2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking a phone

When I try and enter the details to unlock a old phone locked to the O2 network, it asks for my customer service password, what is this? Does it just want my O2 account password?

Will1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Hi, I have a quick query. I am already a subscriber to Disney+ but if I was to upgrade my plan as I am due for one, can I add this deal to my current Disney+ subscription. I have tried to find the answers prior to posting this but haven't, so apologi...

Smitz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos