Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Free Galaxy Buds Offer

I'm trying to order my free Galaxy buds offer can anyone advise how to do this. I seem not to be able to get them. Can some send a link on how I can pre-order these free buds. Many thanks in advance

Massimo01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

Been trying to get hold of someone who can help me change my Debit Order Payment to the 28th of each month.How can you help me?

Cameron2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repair

Hi, My I Phone XS has just gone faulty. The screen went green then completely black. It is still on as I can hear it chimming but I can not seen anything on the screen. I've tried pressing the volume up button, then down button then holding the power...

Donna2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recycling

I have recently upgraded my phone and with it I got the recycle offer. I need to know whether I have to send my old phone to o2 myself or if it will be collected when my new phone is delivered. I cannot find any information that answers my question o...

Rosie101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel phone insurance

Does anyone know if there any other ways of cancelling my phone insurance as I’ve been trying to call for days and lines are just constantly busy?

MrsPid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact O2

Has anyone else been able to contact O2 by phone? I really need to increase my tariff immediately due to hot spotting now I'm working from home and can only do this by calling. Impossible to get in touch, even when I say its urgent.

OC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi,I'm paying 4.50 for globway bv. How to stop this?

nick6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

I ordered a iPad on the 23rd of March still not arrived and can’t seem to get in touch with anybody to resolve this issue?