Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Disney+

It’s telling me how to cancel my subscription but it’s not telling me how to redeem the 6months free for Disney+? Can anyone help/guide me?

Charged for Disney+

I’ve been charged for this extra even though I took up the free 6 months offerAnyone else being charged?

JayneV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap - contacting O2

I have a 0 spend cap which is stopping me from calling certain numbers in the UK. I'd like to delete the spend cap or increase it to £10/month. I've been trying to call O2 for the last week but they are not picking up due to high volume of calls. Is ...

Dom1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tablet

Apart from my S9 I got tablet S6. Is it possible to use a sim card for tablet WITH the same ph no as on my S9?

Hrd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill

How can I contact in regards to a bill if my outgoing calls and internet have been turned off

Jay7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Standard delivery

Hi, Your order detailsItem(s) ordered: 2 20**Personal info** StandardDelivery £0.00, but i, am still whaiting for this somoene can help me?

Edgaras by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

A subject number can't called

When I call a specific person, I can't get a call and it says "This number is busy~~" but she is not busy. And she can call me and I can receive it. Only I can't make calls. Please check what the problem is.

transfer data

Hi,My sister lives alone and has run out of data. She has a cap on her account so can't buy more. Is it possible to transfer my data to her phone?

karabarra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos