Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BT Wi Fi with FON

Does anyone else have problems using this. Wherever I try, I just get the message."Your connection is not private""Attackers might be trying to steal your info" Just wondered if anyone knew of a setting on my phone (I have Samsung Galaxy J3 6),that m...

PRS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! deliveries.taking and receiving??

i have smashed screen on my phone as im disabled hands are weak so it slipped out?? anyway,im getting a delivery of new phone and damaged phone taken awzy..im confused as i chose sat for delivery yet,dpd dont seem to do saturday?? please gelp thNks

keekee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gothamiax Ltd

My dad has just received three text mesages from Gothamiax Ltd. The first one says "You have joined Everyday Saves costing £1.50 per alert, max 2 message per week until you send stop to 88101" He did not join this in fact he doesn't even use the data...

Resolved! Spam text 66299

I have just received text message from the above number, saying it will charge 4.50 per text for up to 3 texts per month. I don't want to send the stop reply in case it charges for that. How do I ensure that I don't get charged and is there a way to ...

Jondawe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is the Xperia 1 from O2 the dual sim capable one?

Is the Xperia 1 from O2 the dual sim capable one? Based on specs on the websy web, some of them can use the card slot to host a second nano sim. Fun fact: the S10+ I reviewed here got stolen from my hands on wednesday, so I kinda need a new phone.

CosminO by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Questions about claiming on insurance

Hello, I have just had to unfortunately put in a claim for a stolen phone. I've been with o2 and had insurance for years but never had it lost or stolen, so this is new. I'm getting increasingly worried doing research in to peoples experiences with o...

No service after switching number

I rang yesterday about moving my old contracted number over to my new contract sim but it has not switched yet and I now have no service so I can’t ring text or use data , how long will this take

LeahMoore by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

I'm on holiday in Malta and cannot get connected for roaming. Roaming is switched on. 3g is showing but no connection. Help please

Polar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos