Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! How to get in touch with o2 insure???

Hi guys,I have o2 insure on my pay monthly device. I drive a digger at work it fell out my pocket when I jumped out onto the floor and the screen is smashed.Iv tried customer services, if your phone is not stolen they cannot help you as the virtual a...

ZozoF4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ offer

I was under the impression that disney+ was free for 6 months with you! However I am being charged on my bill for it!

Daniel5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cafeyn

How do I get a link from 02 for Cafeyn to activate my free extra subscription.

Valdez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 boostbox

I just wanted to buy another O2 boostbox but have found it impossible to track down how to place an order.

Tom9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged

I have been charged from scam company, how do I recover the cost I have been charged

Newbie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very important matter

Please can somebody help me quick possible? today my phone broke and i had explanation from brother about this i need to get another " sim card" my number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx I have to put this old sim in my old nokia, he said i will need to get "nano s...

Nikolao by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

I did online contract phone it accepte taking money of my account but end up telling me it refusebut haven’t got my refund

Amed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PanzerGlass Claim

When purchasing my phone and PanzerGlass protector, I was advised that I could exchange my protector in store if it became damaged. When it was necessary to do so, I was advised that it was only possible to claim directly through PanzerGlass. PanzerG...

SasK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos