Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Defence discount

Hi folks new to this. My wife upgraded her phone to an IPhone 11 and as a member of the defence discount service I can get a discount code for O2. Does anyone know how I apply this code to her phone?

ScottieD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

HiHas anyone else been charged for Disney + after it was advised as free for 6 months. Thanks

SJ27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemails

I have a question about voicemail. I am trying to permanently save some voicemails on my phone from my Dad who recently passed away, not sure how would do this? Thanks.

M-c by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer of old number

How long should it take for your old number to be transfered?All info given at time of new account, but a week later my number has still not ported?is there anything else i should have done?

Suprakaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open discount

Hi I work in a state school and an o2 advisor said I was entitled to the o2 open discount. I sent a text to the number they give stating "open teacher" and they ask my school name and then say it's not recognised. Can anyone help on what to do please...

Resolved! Disney+

When you choose your extra is there a difference between disney+ featured and disney+ video?

Donna6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos