Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Account cancellation

Can someone please tell me how I can cancel my account? I cannot remember my security question for the phone contact numbers. Thanks in advance...

TonyM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About a order

Hi I placed a order for an iPhone 11 and when I ordered it I put .con instead of .com on my email I have a screenshot of the order number and the new phone number and it saying my order was successful but when I go on my o2 I can’t see no where I’ve ...

Leah2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone Xs

Hi , sorry when will you have an iPhone Xs in delivery?

Oskar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade problem

hi 2 days ago i upgraded my phone for an ipad so at this moment i only have data and sms and i dont have minutes or texts on my plan, what can i do what can i do so i still can use my phone normally and the number i had to this time because at this m...

I was entitled to a free app

When I upgraded I was told I could get a free app and just go to the website to add it. I can't seem to find anything they offered over the phone: Audible, Amazon Prime etc [Edit: topic title clarified]

Data

So my data renewed yesterday and I get 30Gb of data a month. Today it's now saying I've used 29GB!!? How is that possible in a day? I've never been able to get through my data. I haven't downloaded or streamed anything in that time so I don't underst...

Hannah90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam ?

Hi I received a call today supposed to be from 02 offering a great deal switching from pay as you go to monthly....100gb data for £20 month. It sounded fishy....credit check went through really quickly and was asked for all my account details and a m...

Insurance claim

Hiya, My phone took and unfortunate tumble and is now broken and will not recognise my sim card.. I have insurance but cannot get through anywhere with 202 as it tells me to go online but i cant see anything online either.. any idea how i can claim o...