Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Age verification

How do I go about lifting the age verification when I can’t go out as I’m shielding and don’t have a credit card?

Emily6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to claim my Galaxy Buds

Having a lot of issues contacting o2 at the minute.Upgraded to s20+ last week cant claim the galaxy buds as per promotion as they are only accepted claims up to march.Work email won't register on the phone but I can sign on on the Internet. I type in...

LOTTIE91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I order my upgrade on O2 Refresh and then join my Mum's O2 Family Plan?

Hello everyone, My O2 Refresh contract is due to expire on the 23rd of August of this year and I was wondering if I could upgrade my phone myself and then register my own phone on my Mum's O2 Family Plan using her phone as she's not sure how to do it...

Resolved! Insurance

The o2 app says I have 28 days from upgrade to set up my insurance for my new phone however it says I need to call o2 or go into store. I am unable to go into stores and when I call customer services I am led to a point where it says good bye (as my ...

Resolved! Message forwarding

Hi I wonder if someone can help. I sent my iPhone to insurance repair service. The asked me for a number they can reach me at so I gave them my partners number. He is now receiving ALL text messages for my number as if there was some sort of message ...

Resolved! Contacting someone

can't find my receipt for my new phone delivered by post. Not received email and not on my online account. Need it to claim free gift from Samsung

B2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to claim my free airbuds

I have tried to apply for my free samsung airbuds like the 02 offer said i could. Yest samsung has said i haven't purchased it at the right time, however I only upgraded 2 days ago and part of the deal was the free airbuds, the offer was on until end...

airbuds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

I bought one year disney-plus. I have contract with O2 for one year. O2 website stated that I am claim discount £2.00 every month. How will I claim? Please advise. thank you in advance