Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Getting an old number back

Help someone I was travelling just arrived back in Scotland called customer service to do a number change back to my old one as my phone had been.lost in a house move. Is there anyway I can get NY number back eben though its been over a year [Edit: t...

Ryan1410 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

AirPod order

I ordered some AirPod pros two weeks ago ( 3/7/2020) and they have still not been delivered and I paid for next day delivery (4/7/20) and DHL have not been able to deliver as they couldn’t not find my house. I wanted to changed the delivery address a...

Natalie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data roaming

I’m in France and it says I have 3G but it isn’t working. Please can someone help me with this?

Ophelia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill payment

Hello, I paid twice for the iPhone 11, I made a payment of 663.05 and then I requested another iPhone which is the 11 pro Max, but they charged me again for the 11 along with the payment for the 11 pro Max, which was 50 pounds, they charged me twice,...

1743091 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

Just wondering how long it takes for a refund?The phone was sent back on the 28th June and recieved by o2 Tuesday the 30thJune. You unable to get hold of o2 on phone and there is no online service available just yetMany thanks

Koles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! live chat

im wondering why noone is answering live chat - are there certain hours they work as i cant find this information

magoogy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Hello i have used pac code transfer old number to my new phone my phone now out of service but number not updated on my new phone how long dorles this take

Sim7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hi does anyone know of o2 let you just get a phone and pay it of without the airtime as I have lost my phone but still pay the contract as I didn’t have insurance but need a new phone.

Bekah126 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos