Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Extra selected is wrong

I had selected a SIM deal last night so that I could get Netflix on extra for 6 months. Didn't realise its only for Disney+Is this the case or is there a way to get Netflix or Prime instead?

Lucias by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volte

hello . I have samaung s20 plus 5g . Im on 4g in grimsby . And when i do a call . The data switch to 3g . Ita should be volte why is thi?

gediminas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accidental damage insurance

Hi, I've got the accidental damage insurance and I've dropped my phone, Huawei p20 pro. The screen is fine, but the glass back is shattered - who should I contact to sort this out?Many thanks,Michael

Michael1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken speaker 🔈

Hello I would like some help regarding my device and how to claim damage as I have full insurance and does it cost if I claim or is it free to claim to have this issue fixed? what is the procedure many thnaks

Visual voicemail

I have recently changed my sim only plan and the visual voicemail has stopped working. Tried:Airplane modeSwitch offCan’t get through to O2. Help pls!

QueenP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing Data

I’m trying to figure out how to share data with another phone from mine, it says online go to your shared data and it will come up with devices able to share then tick the one you want to share with... there is no tick box on mine though?

Nadine7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel insurance

How the hell do I cancel my insurance ? I’ve paid the phone off now and bought one outright so I don’t need the cover anymore!Going round in circles on their app ! So frustrating ! help!!