Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

change answers on satisfaction survey

I started answerring the satisfaction survey after glancing at the text and ended up putting 1s when I should have put 5s. Is there any way to change my answers? The person I dealt with was very helpful and I would not want to put anything negative h...

euan1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

Hi I am in the Algarve and I have no internet and what's app wont work. It says could not activate mobile data network. I have turned phone on and off I have data and roaming is on but it wont allow 4G. I normally have 4 G. Any ideas?

Lillybet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voice mail

Hi there.Did someone can remind me how to extended time to 30 sec after answer machine(voice mail)start record message.Now i got set up after 15 sec.I remember i need send text to o2 with something.Thanks in advance

Chris7411 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

disney plus

i know i have to keep my disney plus add on for 6 months, once those inital 6 ,months are done i can t work how to cancel, i though it woul be customerservice on the phone in these covid times you cant get to a human and ask the question.

scatts028 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call log

Hi so my insurance has asked me to provide them with call logs from a few years back for a claim I was told I could do this on here but I am not sure how

DCOLE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! damaged phone

Hi there My phone got damaged and it is not working anymore I have O2 insurance and i tried to call 202 today but the call was disconnected. How do I make a claim? Thank you Joao

Resolved! Disney+

I am trying to cancel my Disney+ subscription but cant find any help in how to, It is part of an Extra

Ccandjc66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos