Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Apple Watch

I’ve still heard nothing about my watch it’s still out of stock could someone help me please

Ivor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney Plus

Got 6 months free Disney plus on an offer through O2 but don’t want to start paying for the subscription - I cannot see where I can cancel it, can anyone help please. Disney plus say it has to be done via O2.

Nat4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S20 O2 recycle offer

I upgraded to a Samsung S20 in store today and I've decided to use O2 recycle for my old phone. There is an extra £100 available for recycling as part of upgrading but I don't know how to make sure the recycling order is linked to my new purchase. I ...

Refresh upgrade plan

Hi, I just went through the Refresh upgrade option, i just logged into my account to check my bills and i was captured by that "upgrade now, we'll pay the rest of your contract" message and so i went for it. Now, though, after having spotted that i'm...

SIM

Hi guys, I transferred my sim from three to O2 on Friday, the staff said I will can use my sim on Monday. I waited 2 days more and still doesn't work.. I been trying to contact somebody from O2 but nothing. What should I do? Thanks and sorry for dist...

Cozmin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

Hi I have recently taken the free Disney plus but cannot get it on my tv, how do I cancel with o2, or does anyone know how to get it on my tv

Bevsa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Requesting a PAC code and can not get through to 202!

I seem to have come to a dead-end! I have requested for a PAC code by texting 65075 and the message back says to call 029891 - this number when called FAILED so I then called 202 and this number Failed to connect.I am using my mobile to call and have...

Jo-Co by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting network faults

How can I report a network fault to O2 without using a telephine because they are 'closed'? Which is a tiny bit ironic for a communication industry...

JerryPS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos