Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Reporting SPAM

O2 advised me to report SPAM to 7726. Tried several times but keep getting "message failed to send". Anybody else experienced this? How did you resolve it?

Resolved! Disney+

I took advantage of the free 6 months offer on my account in July, but have just upgraded to a new deal leaving montly contracted and going sim only with o2. This included another 6 months free of Disney+ I forgot i set up the original sub as a diffe...

PhilMoule by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

How to I contact someone to find out why my delivery not arrived

SueKen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Purchases

I’ve recently bought a pair of AirPods but have been charged twice for them does anyone know what to do ?

Pk1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ chanel

I have a Disney+ subscription which is managed through O2. How do I cancel this subscription via O2?

Jammu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam

Hi everyone just want you to watch out got this msg today suspicious link and number

6EDE9F64-CF75-4001-A81A-0E72AE3132D5.png
Mido by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos