Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Disney

How do you cancel Disney +?It was suppose to be free but now I am being charged monthly and I've never watched it

Vicstar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPEND CAP

We have a nil spend cap and a relative has recently moved from the UK to live in Spain. He now has a new international phone number. We have tried ringing it and it is barred. How do we get access to his number and how does this work with our billing...

Re: Live chat

Hi, I used O2 rewards for a store voucher to be emailed to me and when I tried to use it online, it says the voucher is 'invalid or may never have existed' but the end date is 2022. Please can you help as I would really like to use this voucher. Than...

TWH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Caller ID shows the wrong name.

When I call someone who does have my number stored it comes up a name who is not my name.I've looked up lots of settings on my phone (huawei p30 lite) but everything is saved under my own name.I don't want to put my ID as withheld but I can't find a ...

Disney + offer

I already have the free 6 months of Disney + with my sim but I bought an additional sim for my daughter recently which has the same offer. I tried to register for it but it isn’t showing under her mobile number in my o2. Why is this?

MayaB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+

Hi, SO I have Disney+ free with my new phone but how to I use it ? ? I see it in my extra all i can do it remove it ? ? ? ?

Resolved! SMS authentication codes while abroad

Hello, I have a UK phone number, but I am since August 8th; I realised that I cannot receive authentication codes via SMS, which means I cannot access critical services. This has not happened to me before (I changed my phone about 5 months ago) and i...

VasilisR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Invalid SIM

HiI just moved from different network and waiting for my old number to be moved all day I feel very unhappy about this. PAC number had been provided when I bought a SIM card. What’s going on?Who should I contact? No contact numbers with O2?I think I ...

Mm4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Invalid SIM

How can you receive a text if current number / sim isn’t working?Attempting to do sim swap online but not possible to do without text. How do I resolve?

Bob4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos