Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Old number

Hello there. I was a member of 02 a long time ago, I lost the simcard many years ago. The problem is that this number was registered to an email account I registered with in 2010. Which coinsidently I don't also remember. I saved myself as a contact ...

Upgrade

Hello ,Last week I made a order ( upgrade my phone ) and still did not receive . Only have email with confirmation. Can u let me know please delivery date ?Thanks

Iphone12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent text message

Both my husband and I received a text message from the following numbers 07903421949 and 07951991615 this weekend stating payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank, please update your payment information via [link removed] I kn...

Debsd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

No caller OD

I need to know who called me with no caller ID, how would I go about to find This out?

Katie267 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS Message History

Does O2 store customer information, specifically message history and if yes how to retrieve this?Recently deleted several messages from a specific contact and data doesn’t appear to have been backed up in icloud.

Dav21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharer plan

HelloI’ve just got my son an iPad with the plan of linking it to his mobile and sharing the data because he gets 60gb a month. I’ve gone into the setup which is saying I can only share with my own data or my other sons who doesn’t get as much data on...

Apple Watch

Can I purchase an Apple Watch under my o2 plan but for my husband? Thinking of it as a gift.

Gembo9788 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Disney

How do you cancel Disney +?It was suppose to be free but now I am being charged monthly and I've never watched it

Vicstar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos