Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

phone not working

when i talk a call i can't hear the person on the phone i have checked the volume and that is up to the max

t1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching Numbers

I have a LycaMobile sim card and I'd like to switch the number from that sim to my already existing O2 sim, all the PAC code related questions i've seen are in regards to recently switching to O2, but i've been with O2 for a while now. Will I still b...

Dash1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reporting fake texts

I recieved this fake o2 text message below from the number below and couldn't find anywhere to report it on the o2 mobile web site.Any ideas how i can report this, there was no online help available and no easy way to report that i could see????O2:We...

JosieH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 recycle £100 extra bonus promo code invalid

Hi I just purchased the iPhone 1, was given the offer to receive an additional £100 when recycling my current iPhone 11.Following the instructions, I tried to use my order number in the promo code field of the recycle checkout but the code is reporte...

Resolved! text from o2?

Hi. has anyone received a text from O2 asking to update their information to avoid paying fees?

rosy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Boostbox

Hi, if a boostbox is purchased by a business customer can a normal consumer be added onto this box? Or do all users have to be business? Thanks

Resolved! Audible

I have an extra for the free audible for 6months. It’s coming towards the end of the 6 months and I’d like to cancel the audible as I don’t use it. On audible it says I need to cancel it through o2.And I got a text telling me if I don’t cancel it I’l...

KAY22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Recycle

Hey guys,Does anyone know if the O2 Recycle is going ahead in stores as i’m looking to trade my phone in to help pay off my current contract but when I spoke to the chat advisor I was just told to do it online.thanks!

AimsLW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos