Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Good morning, I order only SIM card and I see at the system is ready ordered, but I didn’t have this SIM card. Can you please block this card and send another one

Ewa01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal on the medway city estate

I was checking the coverage for the post code ME2 4DU as I work there full time and the signal has been really bad. The checker says that the mast is down and being worked on but this issue has been on going since last year. Is there an end is sight?...

Incorrect default

So I have recently discovered I have 2 incorrect defaults on my account for tablet devices that I ordered and returned in 2018, it’s only just been brought to my attention when I got my credit file report as I’m looking to buy my first home. I have n...

Credit Referral _ No reply

I am having a lot of trouble with CreditFileReferrals@o2.com - there is a default that is incorrect and with an agency, however neither O2 or the agency are claiming responsibility to have this default removed. Can anyone suggest advice other than th...

Emma_S11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

My phone is due to be picked up by, I guess, O2 however they haven’t told me the time or day this is going to happen, can someone inform me on this please

jjohnson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+

Hey I'm trying to cancel my Disney+ subscription and can't find it on my O2 page anyone knows how ???

Smeagle99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free disney

I signed up for the free Disney for six months but I’ve never used it so now do I cancel it so that I don’t get charged. I went onto the Disney website but it says manage from my O2 account

NannyPat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 customer service is xxxx

O2 customer service is awful!!!!requested switch from contract to payg using chat bot-all fine did not realise the changeover date implications as was 15 October, took contract from 14 October previous year.change over happened no problem apart from ...

KIK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audible

How do I remove extras from account? I have audible book that I want to remove

Beckymel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos