Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Disney

Hi - been trying to get through to o2 for over 3 weeks now unsuccessfullyCould anyone please help? I picked up on the Disney offer and when I was registering I put my emailAddress in incorrectly by mistake - I hit y instead of u - but had pressed reg...

Pinks63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone

What has happened to the iPhone se 2020 I ordered about a month ago? I paid the full price for it, and ordered a £30 a month sim. I am still waiting for it to arrive!

275191 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible Reception - IG3

Hi, I joined o2 from Vodafone 3 weeks ago now and despite the coverage map saying I have great indoor and outdoor reception, that really isn't the case. My phone is constantly connected to wifi calling, without it calls are broken, inbound calls go t...

Snaeem155 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next day delivery

I ordered an iPad Pro last Sunday ( 10th jan ) and it said I would get next day delivery. However it still hasn’t arrived yet . My friend ordered an Apple Watch and it came the next day ? Why is mine taking so long ?

Keira1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

device received in error

i have received a tablet & sim card via dhl today which i did not order. keep getting cut off on the phone to o2 & online help is no good. anyone else had this issue & if so, what was the result ?

dingus123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance claim

I have lost my device which I purchased from O2. The insurance company has asked me to provide a document with my name which has the IMEI number, the make, model of the phone. How can I get hold of this?

RHa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance

Hi tomorrow i have phone collection to submit insurance claim, Do i need put insurance department adress on envelope, or stickers from courier will be enough?

grigo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

Hello, I’ve broken my phone screen and I have insurance for incidental damage with my account but I’m not sure how to redeem this so that I can get my screen replacedThank you

093148 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos